2009 spring retreat debt discussion
Modified May 22, 2009: (This item was not discussed at the retreat)
Possible action items for EcoReaity members (or others) to take on in order for EcoReality to pay off the debt:
- Invite a Fundraising steward to oversee this area.
- Possibly hire someone to do fundraising for the co-op in order for the co-op to meet its goals. This could possibly be delayed if there were benchmarks set and if the benchmarks are not met by volunteers, we take the action of hiring someone.
- Set fundraising goals and timelines.
- Brainstorm fundraising ideas (grants, private donations, new members, on site enterprises).
- Determine time line of SEEDS charitable donation status.
- Determine worst case scenario if debt is not paid.
- Research financing options with private lenders and lending institutions.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus