This has been agreed among those involved by unanimous consent on 20090522.
Since it has been agreed, the page is locked.
Contact WikiSysop to make small corrections (spelling, grammar, etc.) or add an agenda item to re-visit this agreement at an appropriate meeting.
The utility room in the yellow house is poorly organized for storage. We would like to be able to store canned goods, empty canning jars, and other community food related items in an efficient manner.
- Put wide shelves around the high ceiling.
- Put narrower shelves on the rest of the wall space.
Goal or deliverable
- Approximately 120 square feet of shelving installed.
Timeline, schedule, or end date
- April-May 2009: design and planning
- May 2009: procurement
- May-June 2009: installation
- For speed of installation, durability, flexibility, light weight, and attractiveness, use commercially available wire shelving materials, 16" deep above the level of the top of the window and door, with 12" deep shelving below that.
- wire shelving, brackets, standards: ~$1500
- screws, misc hardware: ~$20
- Carol requests Class A investment shares for her actual cost of materials, not to exceed $1,600.
- Carol/Jan request Class B investment shares at the rate of $15/hour for actual time on this project, not to exceed 900 shares (60 hours) in total.
- Planning/design: Jan/Carol: 10 person hours.
- Procurement: Jan/Carol: 10 person hours.
- Installation: Jan/Carol: 40 person hours.
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2009-05-14||92 km||$40.480||EcoReality||pick up shelving||yes|
"Vehicles" with no odometer, such as tractors or stationary equipment, are in tenths of an hour, rather than kilometres.
| Class A shares to Jan Steinman
| Class A shares to Carol Wagner