Dairy herd share application
Before you fill in this form, please be sure to look over these pages:
- Dairy herd share FAQ
- a list of frequently-asked-questions about EcoReality's herd share operation.
- Dairy production
- Production statistics for the EcoReality dairy herd.
- Dairy herd share agreement
- the terms of your participation in the EcoReality herd share, which you will have to sign before receiving milk from your goat herd.
- Dairy herd share fees
- the current schedule of fees for participation (one-time share ownership fee) and operations (per-unit fee for receiving your dairy products).
The information you submit will remain private to EcoReality personnel only.
The next steps, typically within the next few days, will be:
- We will either put you on a wait list if the agister determines that the herd shares are fully subscribed, or send you an invoice for your shares, which must be paid before your herd share becomes active.
- You will sign a dairy herd share agreement, and we will give you a card that must be presented when you pick up your milk.
- Come pick up your milk!
Thanks for your interest in co-ownership in the EcoReality Co-op dairy herd! Someone will be back to you shortly.
Be sure to list all people who will be consuming dairy products from your herd share as "Joint Shareholders." This must include any dependent children or other family members. Your dairy herd share agreement and Canadian law prohibits you from distributing raw milk to those who are not joint shareholders.
Our form entry system has a bug, and will not work with non-English characters. Please be sure there are no accents, umlauts, elipses, etc. in your form submission! Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.
* indicates a required field
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus