We develop programs that spread knowledge in sustainable practices.
- we talk to each other about our expertise, and how it would best be presented in an educational manner,
- each class has a goal statement, what the student will achieve,
- each class has a syllabus, or outline of topics covered,
- each class has course notes, including points of theory, practical examples and exercises, and references,
- classes are structured to appeal to a wide range of learning styles, like "thinker, feeler, watcher, doer",
- workshops and seminars will have student deliverables (homework or project),
- every class has a graduation party!
- students/apprentices will have the oppurtunity to learn through immersion, by taking part in the every-day life of an ecovillage
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus