The need to feel grounded and connected to the earth.
The area in front of the yellow house after you pass through the arbor.
- 2010-09-27: With a new funder and imminent financing of the balance, this project has be restored to active status.
Goal or deliverable
To lay out the labyrinth in a roughly 50' x 60' area. This would have a 2' path and 2' flower border between the paths and possibly a bench at the center.
Timeline, schedule, or end date
Start this winter, with mulching. Layout when grass is dead. Planting in spring.
- Lay down newspaper or cardboard and mulch.
- Measure and design.
- Buy plants and materials.
Guesstimate: about $200 in materials.
- Carol: 10 hours measuring, planning, and design.
- Carol + others: 20 hours construction.
"Vehicles" with no odometer, such as tractors or stationary equipment, are in tenths of an hour, rather than kilometres.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus