Members of EcoReality have certain obligations that may change from time-to-time.
As of May, 2008:
- Each member pays $25 each month (5 May 2007) to cover administrative and miscellaneous costs of running the organization.
- Each member has a labour contribution on approved projects:
- resident members agree to 30 hours a month (28 June 2008),
- non-resident members agree to 10 hours a month (29 March 2008),
- labour shortfalls are to be compensated at $15 per hour (14 April 2007),
- excess labour is considered donated, unless approved for "banking" in advance,
- all members will report their hours monthly, using a provided format (26 April 2008).
- Each member agrees to attend monthly meetings, to the greatest extent possible.
- Each member agrees to share their application information with future prospective members (Application procedure).
- Each member is a steward or director in the co-op (Rule 85), and will have one or more areas of responsibility associated with that stewardship.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus