|<--previous meeting||minutes index||next meeting-->|
Wednesday 4 June 2008: Special Member's Meeting
- Meeting brought to order: 15:35
- Present: James Cowan, Shannon Cowan, Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner.
- Facilitator: James
- Recorder: Jan
- Agenda approved.
- AGREED: to place an ad in Island Tides for $31.50 (plus GST) for the Mike Nickerson talk.
- AGREED: to spend $900 (plus GST) for Bill Crandall to perform financing appraisals for both 160 Sharp Road and 2152/2172 Fulford-Ganges Road.
- Discussion about each of the prospective members.
- AGREED: Membership applications from Penny Pobiecke, Justin Roller, Osha Roller, Jan Slakov, and Mark Stiffler were all approved and accepted, conditional upon receipt of member shares payment from Justin and Osha, and conditional upon completion of missing application sections by Jan Slakov.
- AGREED: Residency is a priority for members who have invested the minimum number of Class A shares, currently 100,000. This number may go up or down, based on how our re-zoning application proceeds. If a member is resident while paying an internal loan toward the minimum number of Class A shares, and another member joins who has the minimum number and who needs housing, the member who has the minimum number of Class A shares has priority on housing space. Similarly, members with the minimum number of Class A shares have housing priority over non-member renters.
- Discussion about space and money at 2152/2172 Fulford-Ganges Road.
- Meeting adjourned at 16:00
-- respectfully submitted, Jan Steinman 13:14, 21 June 2008 (PDT)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus