|<--previous meeting||minutes index||next meeting-->|
Tuesday 28 October 2008: Residents' Meeting
- Meeting brought to order at 9:35
- Present: Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, James Cowan.
- Facilitator: James
- Recorder: Carol
- Check in
- James - 9.2 - house is cold, nice to sit by the fire.
- Jan- 9 - walked the fields talked to Gavin.
- Carol- 9- thinking of list of things to tackle.
- Approved 21 October minutes.
- No agenda
- Friday work party: Jan on firewood, garlic planting, set up white tent to see what needs replacing, hay gleaning, investigate lawn & garden irrigation.
- Jan to call Harry Burton about the fruit processing plant.
- Check out 9:48
- Jan - 7.5 -
- James - 9.2 -
- Carol - 8 - distracted.
—Respectfully submitted: Carol Wagner 21:, 3 November 2008 (PDT)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus