|<--previous meeting||minutes index||next meeting-->|
Wednesday, 02 February 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 08:33
- Agenda approved.
- Minutes:20110119 approved.
- Review task list.
- Project updates:
- Yellow house skylights status. Skylights all but done. Need to reconcile the finances
- Emergency power - no change.
- Commercial propagation greenhouse - base lay-out has been agreed and laid out. We need to move dirt from berm in to raise the ground level above the water.
- Yellow house suite - bought some more materials for the project.
- Tax assessment - Ron has talked to assessment and says that we are good to go.
- New Business:
- ING - Carol & Jan will be attending. Ron a possibility.
- Rudy's camper to be sold. Jan will help advertise.
- Ron will investigate moving and storage of 10 x 20 buildings from Mayne Island. Ron will inquire as to building permit status for these "temporary" structures.
- No to the wire racking in Surrey for greenhouse tables.
- Ron may go to Oregon for the seed conference 11-12 February.
- David back at Varalaya end of February.
- Plans for the week.
- Move berm dirt to greenhouse area.
- Move office upstairs in prep for downstairs Suite work.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:22
- Next meeting:
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 9 February 2011, 08:30.
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 11:27 02 February 2011 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus