This page is a category. It is like a table of
To add a page to this category:
That page is now listed in this category page!
These pages have to do with organizational history, such as meeting minutes, annual reports, past events, etc.
The convention for the titles of meeting minutes pages is "Minutes:YYYYMMDD" where YYYYMMDD is the date of the meeting, optionally followed by a dash and a number, if there is more than one meeting in a day. Since earlier meetings are first, scroll to the end or use the calendar to go to later meetings.
The best way to enter minutes:
- Go to the newest minutes page on this list,
- edit it,
- change the template at the top so the second number is the date of the new meeting,
- copy all the text on that page,
- save the page,
- click on the new link you just made (it should say "next meeting->"),
- edit the new page,
- paste in the text from the previous meeting,
- modify and save.
Meeting minutes, newest first
Other organizational history
(previous 200) (next 200)
Pages in category "History"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 384 total.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus